8mm Linear Ball Bearing Bush Bushing LM8UU
· Color: As the picture shows
· Material: Stainless steel&chrome steel
· Length: Approx. 0.94inch/2.4cm
· Inside Diameter: Approx. 0.31inch/0.8cm
· Outer Diameter: Approx. 0.59inch/1.5cm
These high quality 8 mm linear ball bearings are widely used in various linear motion applications. This bearing is designed to slide on a metric 8 mm rod, but will also work with the more widely available 5/16″ rods (with a slight play). These linear bearings are used in the design of the Rostock 3D Printer BI Edition.
Electronic aid, tension tester, digitized three-dimensional coordinate measurement system, and slide unit of multi-spindle, machine, punch, grinders, automatic gas cutting machine, printer, card cull eliminator, food packaging machinery, etc.