TIMKEN NSK 22220 Spherical roller bearings 22220 with size 100X180X46mm
Bore Size: 0 - 100 mm
Outside Diameter: 0 - 180 mm
Model Number: 22220
Cage: steel / brass / nylon
Spherical Roller Bearings description:
the raceway of outer ring is designed to have a spherical profile, whose centre coincides with the bearing’s centre point.
This type of bearing is self-aligning type, hence can be used for applications where a misalignment of shaft may arise either due to an erroneous mounting or due to shaft deflections. The outer ring generally has lubrication holes and grooves. These bearings are suitable for very high radial impact load applications, and a moderately high level of bi-directional axial load.
We can offer the following variants:
1. Single Row type – 202 series (details available on request)
2. Double Row type – 213, 222, 223, 230, 231, 232, 239, 240, 241 Series
3. Large product range from 25mm ID to 850mm ID
4. with C2, CN, C3 and C4 radial clearance
5. Pressed steel or single piece and split type machined brass cage
6. With oil groove and oil hole (W33) design
7. Standard precision grade P0 and higher precision grade P6.
8. Spherical plain type bearings – GE Series in open and 2RS type design.